Maintenance Programs And Specialist Services Overview
- Noosa to Caloundra and the Hinterland $60.50 GST inc - chemicals extra
- All other areas - pricing by arrangement
A previously un-serviced pool may have unbalanced water, therefore requiring a higher concentration of chemicals to rebalance it. If so, your chemical bill will certainly cost more but it is usually a one-off. Grossly neglected or green pools may require more than one visit to get the water healthy enough for safe swimming.
Once your pool water is correctly balanced and stays that way, chemical costs should be minimal.
At this time we will also check all pool equipment. Any recommended repairs or replacements will be detailed in a written quote for your consideration.
We will net debris, vacuum and brush the pool, clean the basket (s), all filters and in salt water pools, the salt cell.
NOTE: Vacuuming the pool is part of our basic maintenance program therefore we do not consider this an extra charge.
Clear pool water does not mean it is adequately sanitised for swimmer health. We perform accurate on-site testing for:
- CHLORINE: adequate sanitisation
- CALCIUM: deficiencies may damage pool surface and equipment
- PH: correct acid/alkalinity balance ensures optimum swimmer comfort
- Too acidic causes itchy eyes and skin
- Too alkaline causes scale on the pool surface and can cause inability of chlorine to destroy bacteria
- TOTAL ALKALINITY: correct levels resist abrupt changes in PH levels
- CONDITIONER: correct levels stop the sun absorbing chlorine from the water
- IRON and COPPER: if either of the elements are present in high quantities, staining can occur
- SALT: (salt pools only) low salt causes insufficient chlorine production and can also cause damage to the salt cell
- PHOSPHATES: high levels of phosphates feed and promote the development of algae
3. Check Filtration Equipment
All equipment will be checked to ensure it is in good working order and that all seals are lubricated and water tight to prevent leaks.
We will report back to you any problems we may discover and advise you of your options. We will never proceed without discussing this with you and where necessary, providing you with a written quote.