We service private, rental and body corporate pools and spas
We customise service maintenance programs to suit individual customer requirements and budgets, i.e. weekly / fortnightly / monthly, or one-off service calls
We conduct training sessions for new pool owners and or tenants
We service and repair existing equipment or provide and install new equipment and parts including:
- Filters, including sand changes
- Automatic Pool Cleaners
- Energy Saving Devices
- Pool Covers and Rollers
- Solar and Electric Heating
- Pool and Spa Lights
- Spare parts such as hoses, valves, O-rings etc. and
- Accessories such as nets, brushes, CPR charts, baskets
- Black Spot Algae Treatment
- Stain Removals, including Copper
- Salt chlorination conversions
- Insurance repairs and reports including pump motor burnouts, post storm mud slides and clean ups
- Energy efficient pumps are significantly quieter than conventional pumps!
- Devices such as rainwater diverters and pool covers can dramatically reduce water usage!
- Ensure the pool water level is always at least half way up the skimmer box to prevent the pump sucking air!
- If the pump is making a loud noise turn it OFF and don't turn it back on until you have sought advice!
- Regularly check the skimmer and/or pump basket to prevent the pump straining for water!
- The expense of clearing a green pool far outweighs the cost of regular servicing!
- Robotic cleaners feature systematic, intelligent scanning and mapping of the pool which ensures optimum coverage and a superior level of cleaning!
- Dirty or faulty filtration equipment can cause green pools!
- Calcium build up can reduce chlorine production and damage equipment!
- If you usually service your own pool, we can look after it for you while you are away on holidays!
- Unbalanced water can damage your pool surfaces and equipment!
- Always quote your invoice number when making on-line payments so we know it is you!
- Call us for a free demo of the Dolphin Robotic Cleaner!