Maintenance Programs And Specialist Services Overview
- Energy efficient pumps are significantly quieter than conventional pumps!
- Devices such as rainwater diverters and pool covers can dramatically reduce water usage!
- Ensure the pool water level is always at least half way up the skimmer box to prevent the pump sucking air!
- If the pump is making a loud noise turn it OFF and don't turn it back on until you have sought advice!
- Regularly check the skimmer and/or pump basket to prevent the pump straining for water!
- The expense of clearing a green pool far outweighs the cost of regular servicing!
- Robotic cleaners feature systematic, intelligent scanning and mapping of the pool which ensures optimum coverage and a superior level of cleaning!
- Dirty or faulty filtration equipment can cause green pools!
- Calcium build up can reduce chlorine production and damage equipment!
- If you usually service your own pool, we can look after it for you while you are away on holidays!
- Unbalanced water can damage your pool surfaces and equipment!
- Always quote your invoice number when making on-line payments so we know it is you!
- Call us for a free demo of the Dolphin Robotic Cleaner!
- Caloundra to Mudjimba and inland to Woombye $60.50 GST inc - chemicals extra
- All other areas - pricing by arrangement
A previously un-serviced pool may have unbalanced water, therefore requiring a higher concentration of chemicals to rebalance it. If so, your chemical bill will certainly cost more but it is usually a one-off. Grossly neglected or green pools may require more than one visit to get the water healthy enough for safe swimming.
Once your pool water is correctly balanced and stays that way, chemical costs should be minimal.
At this time we will also check all pool equipment. Any recommended repairs or replacements will be detailed in a written quote for your consideration.
Standard Service (inclusive):
Clean the pool
We will net debris, vacuum and brush the pool, clean the basket (s), all filters and in salt water pools, the salt cell.
NOTE: Vacuuming the pool is part of our basic maintenance program therefore we do not consider this an extra charge.
Clear pool water does not mean it is adequately sanitised for swimmer health. We perform accurate on-site testing for:
- CHLORINE: adequate sanitisation
- CALCIUM: deficiencies may damage pool surface and equipment
PH: correct acid/alkalinity balance ensures optimum swimmer comfort
- Too acidic causes itchy eyes and skin
- Too alkaline causes scale on the pool surface and can cause inability of chlorine to destroy bacteria
- TOTAL ALKALINITY: correct levels resist abrupt changes in PH levels
- CONDITIONER: correct levels stop the sun absorbing chlorine from the water
- IRON and COPPER: if either of the elements are present in high quantities, staining can occur
- SALT: (salt pools only) low salt causes insufficient chlorine production and can also cause damage to the salt cell
- PHOSPHATES: high levels of phosphates feed and promote the development of algae
Check Filtration Equipment
All equipment will be checked to ensure it is in good working order and that all seals are lubricated and water tight to prevent leaks.
We will report back to you any problems we may discover and advise you of your options. We will never proceed without discussing this with you and where necessary, providing you with a written quote.
Standard Service (exclusive):
Please note that the chemicals and salt used to balance the pool water incur an additional charge. For a pool that is regularly serviced and maintained in good order, our aim is to keep this charge to a minimum. However, the final chemical cost will fluctuate as keeping the water properly balanced will always be dependent on weather conditions.
WE ONLY USE THE PUREST GRADE OF SALT AND HIGH QUALITY LOW RESIDUE CHEMICALS
New Pool Owner Training
We will walk you through everything you need to know in order to properly maintain your pool and equipment and keep it in good order, including:
- Water testing
- Chemical balancing
- Skimmer and pump baskets
- Automatic cleaners
Salt Chlorination Conversions
If you are tired of the hassle and cost of running a chlorine pool why not let us give you a quote to convert it to salt water chlorination.
Salt water pools generate their own chlorine, eliminating the need for you to store and handle chlorine. They also afford greater swimmer comfort reducing eye irritation and are kinder to the skin.
Stain Removals, including Copper
Most people will advise emptying and acid washing a pool with copper stains which is a very costly exercise. Most of the time we are able to provide a much more cost efficient solution so please contact us for more information.
Black Spot Algae Treatment
This type of algae can be very hard to get rid of as it can develop a resistance to chemical treatment. We can remove black spot and provide advice on regular brushing and chemical balance to prevent recurrence. If left untreated, it will continue to spread making your pool uninviting and unhealthy.